1. Dr. Hardik Jeetendra Pandya has won a prestigious “Early Career Research Award” from Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India for developing A MEMS-based microfluidic platform for sensitive and rapid bacterial antibiotic susceptibility testing.
2. Our work on Towards a Portable Cancer Diagnosis Tool Using a Disposable MEMS-based Biochip was featured on IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering July 2016 issue cover image.
3. Our work on Towards a Portable Cancer Diagnosis Tool Using a Disposable MEMS-based Biochip has been selected in IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering July 2016 as feature article for the website and monthly highlights.
4. Our work on Cancer Diagnosis tool featured on Science Translational Medicine as an Editorial Choice, Breast Cancer Diagnosis, March 2016.
5. Professor Pandya’s work has been highlighted on CapeRay blog as “Biochips and Diagnostic tools&rduo; in April 2016.
6. The work on Simultaneous MEMS-based electro-mechanical phenotyping of breast cancer has been highlighted as “Breaking Research News” by The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.